Friday, July 18, 2008

Project Runway!

Yay! I am so excited that Project Runway is back on Bravo!! I have not missed a season since I saw the first season in reruns! Anyway, I am even more thrilled this season because two of the Designers are Etsy sellers!!! Not that I know them or anything, but it's just kinda cool! One of them even won the first challenge! The designers are Leanne, her etsy shop is Leanimal. And the one who won the challenge is Kelli, her shop is AntiLabel.

If you missed the show, it is usually rerun several (hundred) times.

3 comments:

Crazy Mom said...

Wendy, do you by any chance have any hair thingies for newborns/infants? Our friends just had a baby friday and I got the CUTEST strawberry outfit from Gymboree, but they had no matching hair do dads....

Thanks,
Jen

Punky N Munky said...

Hi Jen!! Can you email me at punkynmunky@gmail.com? I couldn't find a way to contact you. I'm pretty sure I can help you out in that department ;)

Wendy

Punky N Munky said...

or give me a call if you still have my number in the school directory!