Saturday, April 25, 2009

"Sparkly Edward" or "The Skin of a Killer"



So after a friend of mine suggested that I make the Edward "Sparkle", I went for it :). I like him better this way :) I had thought about naming it "The Skin Of A Killer", but thought it sounded a bit harsh, I didn't want to scare anyone away! This one I modeled after the scene in the movie where Edward shows Bella what he looks like in the sun with his shirt open...



Bella: It's like diamonds... you're beautiful.
Edward: Beautiful? This is the skin of a killer, Bella... I'm a killer.
Bella: I don't believe that.
Edward: That's because you believe only the lies... the camouflage. I'm the world's most dangerous predator, Bella. Every thing about me invites you in. My voice, my face, even my smell. As if I would need any of that... as if you could out run me... as if you could fight me off. I'm designed to kill.
Bella: I don't care.
Edward: I've killed people before.
Bella: It does not matter.
Edward: I wanted to kill you at first. I've never wanted a human's blood so much, before.
Bella: I trust you.
Edward: Don't.

I currently have it listed in my Etsy shop here: Sparkly Edward and Bella

1 comment:

Susan of Pink Portuguese Roses said...

Those are the CUTEST I have ever seen!!!

great job!!!