Monday, June 22, 2009

Twitter

So I'm trying to figure out this whole Twitter thing. I've started to "Tweet" (is that the right word???) when I have new listings and also just some casual tidbits throughout the day. I've also just added a "retweet" button to my little blog here. If you have a Twitter account, and you like a post that you read here, you can send it to your Twitter and "Retweet" my post, easy peasy!!!

Oh, hey, you can find me on Twitter here https://twitter.com/punkynmunky! Follow me if you'd like, or not :) I do try to follow most everyone back!

2 comments:

Amy V. said...

Glad to see you on twitter!

Punky N Munky said...

ok, so not so easy! I have something wrong and it won't retweet just the post. It tweets the link to the overall blog. Will see what I can do to fix it soon!